Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Some Cross Stitching

When you have kids and you are a stay home mom, you never know when you’ll be able to work on your crafts. Last week, my son had to stay home with me because he had the flu so I didn’t have time to sew, not even a little bit. But at night, in bed, I found some embroidering to do and this is how it’s coming through!

060520121788blog

The pattern is from Cross Country Stitching magazine from October, 2003!!!

I still don’t know if this will be a pillow or I’ll just have it framed. But I know I just had to make it!

Love,

Andrea.

3 comments:

  1. Olá amiga!
    Adorei seu espaço!!!

    Espero tua visita.
    Beijos!

    http://entrelinhasamigosepinceis.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Andrea ! Já sou sua seguidora. siga-me também para que possamos manter contato.
    Se blog também esta nos que visito.bjs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larissa Querida, agora estou te seguinto também!
      Beijos!

      Delete

E-mail: louiseartes@gmail.com
MSN: alpoliveira@msn.com