Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Paper pieced bag

I made this bag for myself to carry my on the go projects anywhere. Of course it has to be a small one, but since I can’t stop sewing, it’s a good choice!

Eu fiz essa bolsa para mim, para carregar meus projetos em andamento. Claro que têm que ser um projeto pequeno, mas já que eu não posso parar de costurar, é uma boa alternativa!

This is the front and it was made using the paper piecing technique. I had lots of fun doing it!

Essa é a frente e foi feita usando a técnica de paper piecing. Me diverti muito fazendo essa bolsa!

DSC01451

This is the back.

Essa é a parte de trás.

DSC01452

This is the inside with pockets for scissors, needles, etc.

Essa é a parte interna com bolsos para tesouras, agulhas, etc.

DSC01445

Hope y’all have a really wonderful week!

Espero que tenham uma ótima semana!

Andrea.

6 comments:

  1. Cute design! Looks like it will be very handy for carrying on the go projects. I love having bags with lots of pockets to keep me organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! And yes, it is very handy.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Great colors too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog often and I really appreciate your information.
    This article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    My page ... summer internship

    ReplyDelete
  4. nossa, nao sabia que vc fazia coisas desse tipo de complicaçao e acabamento! muito lindo, parabéns!

    ReplyDelete

E-mail: louiseartes@gmail.com
MSN: alpoliveira@msn.com